Welcome

Proskuneo: to kiss towards or to bow down in reverence. My name is Vic Hammond and I love to curate worship experiences. In this blog you will find my thoughts and reactions to the changes going on within the church and in wider culture. You will also find a variety of resources for use in your own worship gatherings. Each blog entry is tagged with a label/category (reflection, resource, station, liturgy, and news) to make your searching easier. I hope you enjoy your visit.

If you are looking for custom worship resources, music, or booking information please contact me at vic@vichammond.com.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Station: Magnetic Manger


This station is designed to slow people down so that they can contemplate the meaning of Jesus’ entry into the world and then express what the Holy Spirit is revealing with magnetic poetry pieces. Click Here for Instructions

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must thank you for the efforts you have put in writing
this website. I really hope to see the same
high-grade content by you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me
to get my own website now ;)

Have a look at my weblog Euphoria